– They will never be satisfied. They can never get enough.
– They are not job creators. They are uncaring job destroyers.
– They destroyed $50 trillion of the world’s wealth and $7 trillion of America’s wealth with their recklessness and greed on Wall St.
– They must be constrained, their excesses must be stopped by a powerful global trade union movement and progressive, pro-worker governments.
– While destroying real economies in country after country, destroying wealth building capacities they created paper economies which soaked up wealth that should have been invested in job creation, real wealth building and the real economy.
– They do not believe in shared prosperity. They want it all for themselves.
– They are too eager to sacrifice their long term interests for a quick several billion bucks.
– They care nothing about you, your family, your community, our elders, the sick, children or the oppressed.
– They operate without morals.
– Their unending squabble about the “free market” is a lie. There is no free market. There is only targeted market manipulation.
– Only we can stop them.
Please use this in any way you can to advance our struggle for human rights and worker rights and protection for our planet.
© Creative Commons Copyright 2013
Follow @StewartAcuff on Twitter!
Connect with Stewart Acuff on Facebook!